High-Risk Cancer ScreeningCall 406.327.3911
Community Cancer Care & Prevention
2837 Fort Missoula Rd.
Missoula, MT 59804
P: (406) 327-3911
F: (406) 327-3919
Mon. – Fri.
8 am – 5 pm
Meet Our Providers
24-7 Nurse on Call
Referral / Consult Line
(Medical Providers Only)
What to Expect
Health can be genetically predetermined. Being proactive and undergoing high-risk cancer screening can help identify individuals who require more than basic routine surveillance. We offer a high-risk cancer screening program free of charge to those who have concerns about their risk for developing hereditary cancers. The initial screening is free of charge and no physician referral is needed.
- Guidance by a nurse educator & certified genetics counselor
- Complete analysis of patient's pertinent personal & family history
- Genetic testing (if indicated) & discussion of the costs of valid testing
- Screening surveillance recommendations and referral to medical specialists (if appropriate)
If you or your family member(s) have been diagnosed with any of the following, you would benefit from this program:
- Cancer diagnosed under the age of 50
- A combination of 2 or more cancers on the same side of the family
- Ovarian cancer, pancreatic cancer, endometrial cancer, gastric cancer, colorectal cancer
- Breast cancer under age 60, or more than one breast cancer diagnosis in the same family member
- Male breast cancer
- Metastatic prostate cancer
- Jewish ancestry
- Identified hereditary cancer pathogenic variant
Accredited by the Commission on Cancer
Community Cancer Care & Prevention has been recognized as an accredited program by the Commission on Cancer for our advanced clinical care, scientific research and technological inventions.